Click to share with friends on Facebook & Twitter
- Written by Arshad Mahmood
If your Entry Clearance application under the Point Based System is refused by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO), you have a right to apply for Administrative Review of the decision of the Entry Clearance Officer. The Administrative Review application should be made within 28 days of the date of receipt of the refusal letter. The Administrative Review against the decision of the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) is conducted by the Entry Clearance Manager (ECM).
If your request for administrative review is refused and the refusal is maintained by the Entry Clearance Manager (ECM), you have the option to challenge the refusal by way of Judicial Review in High Court within 90 days from the date of the refusal letter.
Our Services For Administrative Review Request
We can represent you in your request to the Entry Clearance Manager for Administrative Review and do all the work until decision by the Entry Clearance Manager (ECM) on your application. Our work will include:
- considering the contents of the refusal letter of the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) and discuss any possible grounds to challenge the same by way of Administrative Review;
- advising you on the relevant requirements, relevant laws and procedures;
- advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your application;
- considering the contents of such documents and discussing the same with you;
- advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your application;
- preparing grounds in support of the Administrative Review Request arguing how the decision of the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) is not in accordance with the relevant laws and facts;
- preparing a cover letter in support of the administrative review request;
- submitting the Administrative Review Request to the Entry Clearance Manager (ECM) in the relevant British Embassy/High Commission/Consulate by fax or/and email; and
- Liaising with the Entry Clearance Manager (ECM) and do all the follow up work until decision by the Entry Clearance Manager (ECM) on your Request for Administrative Review.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For Your Request For Administrative Review?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with requests for administrative review. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your request for administrative review and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
Our Fees For Administrative Review Request
- We will charge you a fee from £800 (No VAT) for our professional immigration services in relation to your request for administrative review. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installments.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.