You will have the following conditions attached to any leave as a PBS Dependant:
- No recourse to public funds,
- Registration with the police, if this is required by paragraph 326 of the Immigration Rules,
- No Employment as a Doctor or Dentist in Training, unless you:
- have obtained a primary degree in medicine or dentistry from a UK institution that is a UK recognised or listed body, or which holds a sponsor licence under Tier 4 of the Points Based System; or
- are applying for leave to remain and have, or have last been granted, entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain that was not subject to a condition restricting your employment, whether that is employment as a Doctor or Dentist in Training or otherwise, and have been employed during that leave as a Doctor or Dentist in Training.
If you are the family member of a Tier 4 (General) Student, if the main applicant’s grant of leave is for less than 12 months you will not be allowed to work whilst in the UK, unless the main applicant is a Government Sponsored Student.
If you are the family member of a Tier 4 (General) student, if the main applicant’s grant of leave is for a course of study below degree level, you will not be allowed to work whilst in the UK.
In order to be granted entry clearance as a spouse, civil partner, unmarried or same sex partner, you and the main applicant must be aged 18 or over on the date you are due to arrive in the United Kingdom.