Applicants who entered the UK under the rules in place before 06 April 2012, provided they continue to meet the requirements of the domestic workers rules, they can apply for settlement i.e. ILR once they have spent a continuous period of five years employed in this category.
Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) may be granted, on application, to a domestic worker in a private household providing:
- they have spent a continuous period of five years in the UK in this capacity
- they have met and continue to meet the requirements set out in paragraph 159A of the Immigration Rules throughout the five year period
- they continue to be required for employment as a domestic worker as confirmed by the current employer
- they are working for one employer, doing one job full time
- they can satisfy the English language and knowledge of life criteria
- they do not have one or more unspent convictions within the meaning of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Acts 1974
Same Day Visa Service For ILR - Domestic Worker
We are registered with the Home Office, UKBA, Public Enquiry Office (PEO), Croydon to provide Same Day Visa Service for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) as a Domestic Worker. We can prepare and submit your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application to the Home Office, UKBA, Public Enquiry Office (PEO), Croydon and get quick decision on your application. As the ILR Domestic Worker application requires biometrics of the applicant, therefore you will have to attend the Home Office, PEO, Croydon along with our legal representative in order to enroll your biometrics. The application submitted through our Same Day Visa Service is usually decided either same day or within 24 hours.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For ILR As A Domestic Worker?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with application for ILR as a Domestic Worker. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can Contact Us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable, honest and professional immigration service.
Our Fees For ILR As A Domestic Worker
- We will charge you a fee from £700.00 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) as a Domestic Worker - through our Same Day Visa Service. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the ILR application.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your ILR application, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and the balance can be paid within a month from the date of initial instructions.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office , UKBA on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by us on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.