Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) is for non-European migrants who want to invest in the UK by setting up or taking over, and being actively involved in the running of, a business or businesses in the UK.
A 'business' means an enterprise as:
(i) a sole trader,
(ii) a partnership, or
(iii) a company registered in the UK
To meet the eligibility criteria, you must score:
- 75 points for your attributes which are different depending on whether you make an initial or extension application; and
- 10 points for English language; and
- 10 points for available maintenance (funds)
Where an applicant is not in the UK or cannot switch in-country, an application for Tier 1 Entrepreneur should be made from the country of nationality of the applicant. The application is made to the British High Commission/Embassy/Consulate where an Entry Clearance Officer makes a decision on the application after taking into account all the information and evidence submitted in support of the application. A refusal of an entry clearance application as a Tier 1 Entrepreneur is challenged by way of Administrative Request to the Entry Clearance Manager. If refusal is maintained by the Entry Clearance Manager, then the same can be challenged by way of Judicial Review in High Court.
Our Services For Entry Clearance Application As A Tier 1 Entrepreneur
We can represent you in your entry clearance application and do all the work until decision by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) on your application. Our work will include:
- the completion of the paper or online application form;
- advising you on the relevant requirements, relevant laws and procedures;
- advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your application;
- considering the contents of such documents and discussing the same with you;
- advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your application; and
- preparing a cover letter wherein we will explain in detailed how all the relevant requirements of the entry clearance are being satisfied.
The completed application will be forwarded to the applicant outside the UK who will sign the same and forward the application along with all the supporting documents to the relevant British Embassy/High Commission/Consulate for a decision to be made by them.
Where necessary, we will also liaise with the Entry Clearance Officer for an expeditious decision on your application.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For Your Tier 1 Entrepreneur Application From Outside The UK?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with application for applications for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application as Tier 1 Entrepreneur and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
Our Fees for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Application
- We will charge you a fee from £2,000 (No VAT) for our professional immigration services in relation to your entry clearance application as Tier 1 (Entreprenuer). The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instrucing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installments.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.