If you are in the UK with permission to stay as a Tier 4 General student, you are allowed to switch into Tier 1 Entrepreneur visa only if you have specific types of funding. You must have access to £50,000 or more from:
- one or more registered venture capital firms regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA);
- one or more UK entrepreneurial seed funding competitions which is listed as endorsed on the UK Trade & Investment (UKTI) website; or
- one or more UK Government Departments or Devolved Government Departments in Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland, which is made available by the Department(s) for the specific purpose of establishing or expanding a UK business.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For Switching From Tier 4 General Student Visa To Tier 1 Entrepreneur?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with applications for switching from Tier 4 General student visa to Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for switching from Tier 4 General to Tier 1 Entrepreneur and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
Our Fees for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Application
- We will charge you a fee from £2,000 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your application for switching from Tier 4 General to Tier 1 (Entrepreneur). The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
- Please be advised that VAT will not be applicable where our client does not have a valid leave to remain in the UK at the time of his/her instructions to us in relation to his/her immigration matter.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installments.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.