Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) is for non-European migrants who want to invest in the UK by setting up or taking over, and being actively involved in the running of, a business or businesses in the UK.
A 'business' means an enterprise as:
(i) a sole trader,
(ii) a partnership, or
(iii) a company registered in the UK
To meet the eligibility criteria, you must score:
- 75 points for your attributes which are different depending on whether you make an initial or extension application; and
- 10 points for English language; and
- 10 points for available maintenance (funds)
Unless you are switching from Tier 4 General to Tier 1 Entrepreneur or switching from Tier 1 PSW to Tier 1 Entrepreneur with access to £50,000, in all other cases, you must have access to £200,000 in order to switch into Tier 1 Entrepreneur.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For Your Tier 1 Entrepreneur Application From Inside The UK?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with applications for switching into Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application as Tier 1 Entrepreneur and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
Our Fees for Tier 1 Entrepreneur Application
- We will charge you a fee from £2,000 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) application. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installments.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.