In order to obtain an extension to your leave to remain as a Tier 1 Investor Migrant you must score enough points and send supporting evidence where appropriate.
Points available for applicants seeking to extend their permission to stay in the United Kingdom under Tier 1 (Investor) are in the table below. This table applies to:
- all applicants whose previous permission to stay was given under Tier 1 (Investor) or under the former Investor category
- all applicants who had leave under this category in the 12 months immediately preceding this application.
|Attributes (pass mark = 75 points)||Points|
|The applicant has money of his own, under his own control, in the United
Kingdom amounting to not less than £1 million; or
|The applicant has invested not less than £750,000 of his capital in the United Kingdom by way of United Kingdom Government bonds, share capital or loan capital in active and trading United Kingdom registered companies other than those principally engaged in property investment; and has invested the remaining balance
of £1 million in the UK by the purchase of assets or by maintaining the money on deposit in a UK regulated financial institution.
|The investment referred to above was made within three months of the specified date.
This being either;
A refusal of an application for extension of stay as a Tier 1 Investor Migrant is challenged by way of an appeal to the First Tier Tribunal within 10 working days of the date of receipt of the refusal letter. Upon successful application, the applicant is granted extension of stay as Tier 1 Investor Migrant for 2 years.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For Tier 1 Investor Extension?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with applications for extension of stay as Tier 1 Investor Migrant. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for extension of stay as Tier 1 Investor Migrant and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
Our Fees For Tier 1 Investor Extension Application
- We will charge you a fee from £2,500 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your application for extension of stay as Tier 1 Investor Migrant. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installments.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.