From 6 April 2011, Tier 1 (Investor) Migrants can apply under the provisions for accelerated settlement. According to the Immigration Rules, Tier 1 (Investor) Migrants can qualify for indefinite leave to remain after a 2, 3 or 5 year period. The requirements for the applicants who do not meet the requirements for the accelerated route for settlement, the specified period of continuous leave is 5 years. Applicants in this group may submit an application for further leave at the end of their initial period of leave to enter or remain.
The requirements for indefinite leave to remain as a Tier 1 (Investor) Migrant differ slightly depending on whether the individual’s specified continuous period of leave in the UK was spent:
- fully as a Tier 1 (Investor) Migrant or
- most recently as a Tier 1 (Investor) Migrant but prior to that in the former Investor category.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For ILR Application As A Tier 1 Investor?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with application for ILR as a Tier 1 Investor Migrant. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) Application and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
Our Fees For ILR As A Tier 1 Investor Migrant
- We will charge you a fee from £2,500 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) application as Tier 1 Investor. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the ILR application.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your ILR application, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and the balance can be paid within a month from the date of initial instructions.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the ILR application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by us on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.