The Tier 2 Intra Compnay Transfer (ICT) is for employees of multinational companies who are being transferred by their overseas employer to a UK branch of the organisation, either on a long-term basis or for frequent short visits.
Switching from inside the UK is possible only into Tier 2 ICT: Long Term Staff category. You cannot switch into other sub-categories of Tier 2 ICT from inside the UK. The sub-category Lon Term Staff is for established, skilled employees to be transferred to the UK branch of their organisation for more than 12 months to fill a post that cannot be filled by a new recruit from the resident workforce.
We can provide Same Day Visa Service for switching into Tier 2 ICT: Long Term Staff category.
Who Can Switch Into Tier 2 Intra Company Transfer: Long Term Staff?
You can apply from inside the UK if you have, or were last granted, leave in one of the categories listed below:
- Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer: Established Staff), under the rules in place before April 6 April 2011
- Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer), under the rules in place before 6 April 2010
- Intra Company Transfer work permit holder (except multiple entry work permits)
- Representative of an Overseas Business (this includes representatives of overseas media companies)
In all cases, you must be still working for the same employer named on your previous application.
Same Day Visa Service For Switching Into Tier 2 ICT: Long Term Staff
We are registered with the Home Office, UKBA, Public Enquiry Office (PEO), Lunar House, Croydon to provide Same Day Visa Service for Tier 2 ICT: Long Term Staff applications. Our immigration lawyers can prepare and submit your application to the Home Office, UKBA, PEO and get quick decision on the application. As Tier 2 ICT: Long Term Staff application requires biometrics of the applicant, you will have to attend the Home Office, Lunar House, PEO, Croydon with our legal representative on the day we will submit your application. The application submitted through our Same Day Visa Service is usually decided either same day or within 24 hours.
Our Fees For Switching Into Tier 2 ICT: Long Term Staff
- We will charge you a fee from £700 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your application for switching into Tier 2 ICT: Long Term Staff through our Same Day Visa Service. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installments.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.