Qualifying Work Permit Holders are allowed to switch into the Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Government Authorised Exchange, sub-category provided they were previously issued with a work permit for the purpose of employment as a sponsored researcher, and have been granted a Certificate of Sponsorship to continue this employment.
Students (paragraphs 57-62 of the Immigration Rules), Students Re-Sitting an Examination (69A-69F), Student Nurses (63-67), Student Union Sabbatical Officers (87A-87F), People Writing up a Thesis, Postgraduate Doctors and Dentists or Tier 4 (General) Migrants (245ZT-
245ZY) can apply to switch into the Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) Government Authorised Exchange sub-category, provided they:
- have lawfully:
- obtained a UK bachelors, masters degree, PGCE, PGDE;; or
- completed at least 12 months study in the UK towards a UK PhD; and - are undertaking a period of postgraduate professional training or work experience which is directly relevant to their qualification described above; and
- intend to pursue a career overseas at the end of the period of work experience or training.
Same Day Visa Service For Switching Into Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Visa
We are registered with the Home Office, UKBA, Public Enquiry Office (PEO), Lunar House, Croydon to provide Same Day Visa Service for switching into Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Visa. Our immigration lawyers can prepare and submit your application to the Home Office, UKBA, PEO and get quick decision on the application. As Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Visa application requires biometrics of the applicant, you will have to attend the Home Office, Lunar House, PEO, Croydon with our legal representative on the day we will submit your application. The application submitted through our Same Day Visa Service is usually decided either same day or within 24 hours.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For Switching Into Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Visa
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with applications for switching into Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Visa. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can Contact Us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for switching into Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Visa and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
Our Fees For Switching Into Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Visa
- We will charge you a fee from £800 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your application for switching into Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Visa. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter. We can provide Same Day Service for your application to switch into Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Visa.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installments.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.