An applicant for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) must meet the requirements of paragraph 192 of the Immigration Rules. The applicant must:
- continue to meet all the on entry requirements of paragraph 186 (i)-(v)
- have spent a continuous period of five years in the UK on the basis of UK ancestry
- have sufficient knowledge of the English language and sufficient knowledge about life in the UK, unless they are under the age of 18 or aged 65 or over at the time the application is made.
A person with leave under UK ancestry is not required to be continuously employed while in the UK. The requirement is that they stay employed or seek further work.
An application for ILR as a person with UK Ancestry is made using application form SET (O).
Same Day Visa Service For ILR UK Ancestry
We are registered with the Home Office, UKBA, Public Enquiry Office (PEO), Lunar House, Croydon to provide Same Day Visa Service for UK Ancestry ILR applications. Our immigration lawyers can prepare and submit your Domestic Worker extension application to the Home Office, UKBA, Public Enquiry Office (PEO) and get quick decision on the application. As UK Ancestry ILR application requires biometrics of the applicant, you will have to attend the Home Office, Lunar House, PEO, Croydon with our legal representative on the day we will submit your application. The application submitted through our Same Day Visa Service is usually decided either same day or within 24 hours.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For ILR UK Ancestry Application?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with UK Ancestry ILR applications. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can Contact Us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your UK Ancestry ILR application and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable, honest and professional immigration service.
Our Fees For ILR - UK Ancestry
- We will charge you a fee from £700.00 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your ILR UK Ancestry application through our Same Day Visa Service. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the ILR application.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your ILR application, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and the balance can be paid within a month from the date of initial instructions.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office , UKBA on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by us on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.