Can’t attend our offices to instruct us for your matter? No Problem! We can handle your matter remotely without the need to attend our offices.

Due to Coronavirus outbreak, our offices remain open as usual so that our clients’ interests are not jeopardised. However, in accordance with the latest guidance on social distancing, we no longer accept any face-to-face appointments at all of our offices and will continue to provide our services by using modern means of communication including online chat, telephone, post, email, skype etc.

You may apply to resume your British overseas territories citizenship if you are of sound mind and:

  • you made a declaration to give up British overseas territories citizenship after 26 February 2002; or
  • you made a declaration to give up British dependent territories citizenship between 1 January 1983 and 25 February 2002; or
  • you made a declaration to give up citizenship of the United Kingdom and Colonies; and
  • your father's father (or, if you have been married or in a civil partnership, your husband/wife/partner's father's father) was: (a) born, naturalised or registered in that British overseas territory; or (b) a British subject who became such because the territory in which they lived is now part of that British overseas territory.

Why Sunrise Solicitors For Your Application For Registration As A British Citizen?

The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with applications for registration as British Citizens. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for registration as a British Citizen and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.

Our Fees For Application For Registration As A British Overseas Territories Citizen By A Person Who Had Previously Renounced His Citizenship

  • We will charge you a fee from £1,000 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to an application for registration as a British Overseas Territories Citizen by a person who had previously renounced his citizenship. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
  • Please be advised that VAT will not be applicable where our client does not have a valid leave to remain in the UK at the time of his/her instructions to us in relation to his/her immigration matter.
  • If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installments.