When you have lived in the UK for five years in accordance with the EEA Regulations 2006 either as a family member of an EEA national or a person who has retained his right of residence (or combination of both), you can apply for permanent residence card using application form EEA4. 

Why Sunrise Solicitors For Your Permanent Residence Card Application?

The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with applications for  permanent residence card i.e. EEA4 applications. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for permanent residence card as non-EEA family member of an EEA national and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.

Our Fees For Permanent Residence Card Application

  • We will charge you a fee from £800+VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your permanent residence card application. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
  • Please be advised that VAT will not be applicable where our client does not have a valid leave to remain in the UK at the time of his/her instructions to us in relation to his/her immigration matter.
  • If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installments.
  • The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.