Service Options For Your Immigration Application
Our specialist team of immigration solicitors and lawyers offer following service options for your UK visa and immigration application:
Our immigration lawyers can provide full service for your immigration application for a fixed fee. Under the full service, our fast track immigration lawyers will carry out all the work on your immigration application until you get a decision on your application through priority or super priority service. Work to be carried out by our fast track immigration lawyers will include the following:
- Advice on requirements: Our immigration solicitors will advise you on the relevant requirements you meet for your immigration application to succeed;
- Documentary advice: Our immigration lawyers will prepare and email you a comprehensive list of supporting documents to be submitted in support of your immigration application;
- Assessing documents: Our immigration lawyers will assess your documents to make sure that all the documents you provide in support of your application are in accordance with the requirement of the immigration rules;
- Completing the application form: Our immigration lawyers will complete the relevant application form your immigration application;
- Submitting application through Priority or Super Priority Service: Where possible, our fast track immigration lawyers will submit your online immigration application through priority or super priority service to get faster decision on your immigration application;
- Booking an appointment with the application centre: After the online submission of your immigration application, our fast track visa solicitors will book your appointment with the application centre for you to enrol your biometrics;
- Detailed cover letter: Our specialist immigration solicitors will prepare a detailed cover letter in support of the immigration application to explain all the relevant legal requirements and how such requirements have been satisfied by the applicant with the documents being submitted with the application;
- Uploading documents online: Before the biometrics enrolment date, our immigration lawyers will upload online all the supporting documents to be considered in support of the immigration application;
- Follow up work: Our immigration lawyers will carry out all the follow up work until decision by the Home Office UKVI on the immigration application.
One-Off Immigration Services
Our specialist immigration lawyers can provide following one-off immigration services for in relation to your UK visa and immigration application:
Remote Legal Services For Your Immigration Matter
Our specialist team of immigration solicitors and lawyers can provide you with expert immigration advice and representations remotely from our offices in London. Using modern technology, our Fast Track Immigration Lawyers can handle your matter remotely without the need for you to visit our offices. Whilst we are more than happy to welcome clients into our offices, if this is their preference, we are proud to be able to offer our legal services remotely to save your time and travel cost.
- We can provide immigration advice service remotely through Zoom / Skype / Phone / Microsoft Team etc to assess your matter fully and give you appropriate legal advice on your matter;
- Following initial immigration advice, if you instruct us for your immigration matter, we can send you all relevant documents electronically for you to digitally sign and return the same to us;
- You can send and receive all documents electronically in PDF format;
- We will complete your application form and prepare any witness statement (where necessary) by sharing our computer screen with you in a Zoom / Microsoft Team meeting so that you are fully aware of all the information given in the form or statement;
- We will keep you fully informed on the progress of your matter through active email correspondence.
Why Choose Us For Your Immigration Application?
- Your immigration application will be prepared by a specialist immigration solicitor with huge experience of 19 years and specialist knolwedge of immigration laws, requirements, documentary evidence and relevant procedures;
- Your immigration application will be prepared in shortest possible time under the fast track service;
- You will get decision on your application faster under the Priority or Super Priority Service;
- If your application does not succeed for any reasons, our immigration lawyers will challenge the refusal with no additional cost. In the alternative, our immigration lawyers will prepare and submit a fresh application at no extra cost;
- Our immigration solicitors and lawyers can provide you with expert legal advice and representations remotely from our offices in London. Using modern technology, we can handle your matter remotely without the need for you to visit our offices. Whilst we are more than happy to welcome clients into our offices, if this is their preference, we are proud to be able to offer our legal services remotely.