Can’t attend our offices to instruct us for your matter? No Problem! We can handle your matter remotely!

We have reopened our offices as lockdown restrictions have eased. However, due to coronavirus pandemic, we will continue to deal with most clients remotely through Zoom/Phone/Skype/Emails, etc.

You can apply for sponsor licence so that you can:

  • sponsor foreign workers to come and work in the UK (sponsorship for employment by UK employers);
  • sponsor foreign students to come to the UK for study (sponsoriship by UK educational institutions for study).

Following are the various sponsor licence applications which can be made to the Home Office UKVI:

Tier 2 Sponsor Licence Applications

Tier 2 General Sponsor Licence
Tier 2 Minister of Religion Sponsor Licence Application
Tier 2 ICT Sponsor Licence
Tier 2 Sportsperson Sponsor Licence

Tier 5 Sponsor Licence Applications

Tier 5 Creative & Sporting Sponsor Licence
Tier 5 Religious Workers Sponsor Licence
Tier 5 Charity Workers Sponsor Licence
Tier 5 International Agreement Sponsor Licence
Tier 5 Government Authorised Exchange Sponsor Licence

Tier 4 Sponsor Licence Applications

Tier 4 General Student Sponsor Licence
Tier 4 Child Student Sponsor Licence