Can’t attend our offices to instruct us for your matter? No Problem! We can handle your matter remotely!

We have reopened our offices as lockdown restrictions have eased. However, due to coronavirus pandemic, we will continue to deal with most clients remotely through Zoom/Phone/Skype/Emails, etc.

A person who has previously been granted initial leave to remain as a stateless person for 30 months can apply for extension of stay as a stateless person. If the application for extension is successful, the applicant will be granted further leave to remain for another period of 30 months.

For the extension of stay application to succeed, the applicant should meet all the requirements as at the time of the intial application and should fall under the defintion of a statless person who is not excluded from the recognition of a stateless person.

Why Sunrise Solicitors For Extension Of Stay As A Stateless Person?

The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with applications for extension of stay as a stateless person. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for extension of stay as a statless person and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.

Our Fees For Extenson Of Stay As A Stateless Person

  • We will charge you a fee from £800 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your application for extension of stay as a stateless person. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
  • If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installments.
  • The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.