Can’t attend our offices to instruct us for your matter? No Problem! We can handle your matter remotely!

We have reopened our offices as lockdown restrictions have eased. However, due to coronavirus pandemic, we will continue to deal with most clients remotely through Zoom/Phone/Skype/Emails, etc.

The Tier 4 (Child) category is for children coming to the UK to be educated between the ages of four and 17 years old. Children between four and 15 years old must be educated at independent fee-paying schools.

Tier 4 (Child) students cannot study at publicly funded schools. The only publicly funded education providers that can teach Tier 4 (Child) students are publicly funded further education college which are able to charge for international students.

If you are 16 or 17 years old and you want to study a course at or above National Qualifications Framework (NQF) level 3, you and your Tier 4 sponsor can agree whether you should apply to the UKBA under Tier 4 (Child) or Tier 4 (General) student category. If you want to study at NQF level 2 or below, you must apply as a Tier 4 (Child) student.

You cannot be a Tier 4 (Child) student if you have any children who are living with you or for whom you are financially responsible.

Applications By Tier 4 Child Student

Entry Clearance As Tier 4 Child Student
Switching Into Tier 4 Child Student Visa
Renewal of Tier 4 Child Student Visa

Refusal Of Tier 4 Child Student Visa? We Can Help

Administrative Review (AR) Against Refusal Of Tier 4 Child Student Visa
Pre Action Protocol (PAP) Against Home Office UKVI
Judicial Review (JR) In The Upper Tribunal (UT)

Other Useful Related Pages

Tier 4 General Student Visa