Can’t attend our offices to instruct us for your matter? No Problem! We can handle your matter remotely!

We have reopened our offices as lockdown restrictions have eased. However, due to coronavirus pandemic, we will continue to deal with most clients remotely through Zoom/Phone/Skype/Emails, etc.

The Tier 4 (General) category is for adult students who want to come to or remain in the UK for their post-16 education.

If you are 16 or 17 years old and you want to study a course at or above National Qualification Framework level 3, you can apply under this category or under Tier 4 (Child) - you should discuss and agree this with your approved education provider (known as a 'Tier 4 sponsor'). But if you want to study English as a foreign language, you must apply as a Tier 4 (General) student.

To apply as a student under Tier 4, you must have been offered a place on a course of study by a 'Tier 4 sponsor'. This is an education provider which has been approved by the Home Office, UKVI to teach international students. The education provider of the Tier 4 General student must have a Tier 4 sponsor licence and must issue a valid Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) for the student to apply for Tier 4 General visa. The Home Office, UKVI maintains a Register of Tier 4 Sponsors which contains the education provider's name and location. It also indicates whether the education provider is a Highly Trusted sponsor, or is a standard sponsor with an A (Trusted) or B (Sponsor) rating. The B rating is a transitional rating, and means that the sponsor is working with us to improve its systems.

Highly Trusted sponsors have demonstrated the highest levels of compliance with their duties. In return, they can offer a wider range of course levels and work placement opportunities.

Following are the various applications which can be submitted to the Home Office, UKVI under Tier 4 General visa category:

Applications By Tier 4 General Student

Entry Clearance As Tier 4 General Student
Switching Into Tier 4 General Student Visa
Renewal/Extension of Tier 4 General Student Visa

Dependants Of Tier 4 General Student

Entry Clearance As PBS Dependant Of Tier 4 General Student
Switching Into Leave To Remain As PBS Dependant Of Tier 4 General Student
Extension/Renewal Of Visa As Dependant Of Tier 4 General Student

Refusal Of Tier 4 General Student/Tier 4 Child Student Visa? We Can Help

Administrative Review (AR) Of Tier 4 General Student Visa Refusal
Administrative Review (AR) Of Visa Refusal As PBS Dependant Of Tier 4 General Student
Pre-Action Protocol (PAP) For Judicial Review (JR)
Immigration Judicial Review (JR) In The Upper Tribunal (UT)

Other Useful Related Pages

Tier 4 Child Student Visa