If you were previously granted one year leave to remain in the UK as a Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur, you can apply for extension of your stay as Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur. Upon successful application, you will be granted extension of stay for one more year under Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur category. Maximum of 2 years total grant of leave is allowed under Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) category.

The Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur) limit will not apply to extension applications where the
applicant has, or last had, leave to remain as a Tier 1 (Graduate Entrepreneur).

Why Sunrise Solicitors For Your Extension Of Stay As Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur?

The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with application for applications for extension of stay as Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur Migrant. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for extension of stay as Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.

Our Fees For Extension Of Stay Application As Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur

  • We will charge you a fee from £1500 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your application to extend your stay as a Tier 1 Graduate Entrepreneur. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
  • If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installments.
  • The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.

Enquiry Form