Tier 5 Charity Workers visa category is for people coming to the UK to do voluntary (unpaid) work for a charity. The work must be directly related to the work of your sponsor's organisation.

Before you apply under Tier 5 (Temporary workers - charity workers), you must have:

  • a sponsor; and
  • a valid certificate of sponsorship.

When you apply, you will be awarded points based on your sponsorship and available maintenance (funds).

Various applications submitted to the Home Office, UKBA under Tier 5 Temporary visa category are as given below:

Entry Clearance As Tier 5 (Temporary Worker - Charity Workers)

Tier 5 Charity Workers Visa Extension

Dependents of Tier 5 (Temporary Worker- Charity Workers)