A person can apply under the Tier 4 (General) student category if he/she has, or was last given, permission to stay in any of the following categories:
- Tier 4 (General) Student,
- Tier 4 (Child) Student,
- Tier 1 (Post-study Work) Migrant,
- Tier 2 Migrant,
- Participant in the International Graduates Scheme (or its predecessor, the Science and Engineering Graduates Scheme),
- Participant in the Fresh Talent: Working in Scotland Scheme,
- Postgraduate Doctor or Dentist,
- Prospective Student,
- Student Nurse,
- Student Re-sitting an Examination,
- Student Writing-Up a Thesis,
- Student Union Sabbatical Officer,
- Work Permit Holder.
Same Day Visa Service For Switching Into Tier 4 General Student Visa
We are registered with the Home Office, UKBA, Public Enquiry Office (PEO), Lunar House, Croydon to provide Same Day Visa Service for application to switch into Tier 4 General visa. Our immigration lawyers can prepare and submit your application to the Home Office, UKBA, PEO and get quick decision on the application. As Tier 4 General application requires biometrics of the applicant, you will have to attend the Home Office, Lunar House, PEO, Croydon with our legal representative on the day we will submit your application. The application submitted through our Same Day Visa Service is usually decided either same day or within 24 hours.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For Switching Into Tier 4 General?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with applications for switching into Tier 4 General Student Visa. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can Contact Us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for switching into Tier 4 General Student and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable, honest and professional immigration service.
Our Fees for Tier 4 General Student Application
- We will charge you a fee from £600 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your application for switching into Tier 4 General Student visa through our same day visa service. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your application for switching into Tier 4 General visa, you may be able to pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installments.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on application for switching into Tier 4 General visa. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.