Greetings, and thank you for visiting my personal website and online portfolio. My name is Arshad Mahmood. I am a qualified solicitor of The Supreme Court of England and Wales and a Member of The Law Society of England and Wales. I was admitted as a Solicitor on 15th March 2005 and therefore have more than 16 years of Post Qualification Experience (PQE). I am the owner and the Managing Director of Sunrise Solicitors Ltd. I am also the Training Principal for the purposes of providing training contracts to Trainee Solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors. Ask a question to our expert team of immigration solicitors for free immigration advice. I specialise in the following areas of law:
- UK Immigration and Nationality laws
- Compensation For Unlawful Immigration Detention
- Divorce & Dissolution in England & Wales
UK Immigration Advice Service
Our best team of immigration lawyers in London can provide immigration advice and consultation for all types of UK immigration matters. Our London based immigration solicitors can provide a wide range of immigration advisory services. Various immigration advisory services provided by our top rated immigration lawyers in London are as follows:
- Free Online Immigration Advice
- Free UK Visa Refusal Assessment
- Detailed Immigration Advice and Consultation For Just £80 + VAT
- Out Of Hours Emergency Immigration Advice and Consultation For £120 + VAT
- Documents Checking Service For Immigration Applications
Specialist Legal Help With UK Visa and Immigration Applications
Our experienced team of leading immigration lawyers in London have helped thousands of clients successfully with their UK visa and immigration applications. As specialist immigration lawyers, we can fully prepare your UK visa and immigration application and submit your immigration application to the Home Office, UKVI by legally reprsenting you in your immation application.
Our services for your UK visa and immigration application will entail the following work:
- Advising the applicant on all the relevant requirements for the UK visa and immigration application to succeed;
- Advising on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of the UK visa and immigration application;
- Checking all the documents to ensure that the documents are in line with the Home Office UKVI requirements;
- Completing the application form online by gathering all the relevant information from the applicant and the sponsor;
- Submitting the application online, helping with paying the application fees online;
- Booking the appointment with the application centre for enrolment of biometrics;
- Preparing a detailed cover letter in support of the UK visa and immigration application to explain all the releant legal requirements and how such requirments have been satisfied by the applicant;
- Uploading all the supporting documents online to be considered in support of the UK visa and immigration application;
- Doing all the follow up work until decision by the Home Office UKVI on the UK visa and immigration application.
Various UK visa categories for which our specialist team of immigration lawyers can provide expert immigration advice and legal representations are as follows:
- Family Visa UK
- UK Work Visas
- Sponsor Licence
- Long Residence Applications
- Private Life Applications
- Discretionary Leave Applications
- Visitor Visa UK
- EU Settlement Scheme (EUSS)
- Study Visa UK
- British Citizenship
- British Passport Application
- Members Of Armed Forces
- Asylum & Humanitarian Protection
- Immigration Bail Application
- Travel Documents & Certificates Of Travel
- Deportation From The UK
- Stateless Persons & Their Family Members
- Other Immigration Applications
As one of the best immigration lawyers in London, we are registered with the Home Office, UKVI and its commercial partners UKVCAS to provide fast track service for immigration application through Priority Service and Super Priority Service. Our expert team of immigration lawyers in London can fully prepare and submit your immigration application through Priority Service or Super Priority Service and get a quick decision on your application.
Need fast track service for your immigration application? Ask a question to our leading immigration lawyers team to find out whether your application can be submitted using priority or super priority service!
If you have made an immigration application to the Home Office, UKVI and your immigration application has been pending with the Home Office, UK Visas & Immigration (UKVI) for more than 6 months, our top immigration team of lawyers in London can chase up the Home Office, UKVI and make legal representations to the Home Office, UKVI for a quick decision to be made on the outstanding immigration application. As a result of our legal representations to the Home Office, UKVI, your immigration application is likely to be decided within 2 to 4 weeks.
You can legally challenge a decision of the Home Office, UKVI, decision of the HM Passport Office or an appeal decision if you disagree with the decision and there are grounds for the decision to be challenged by one of the available legal remedies. Home Office, UKVI immigration decisions also known as refusal letters can normally be challenged by way of UK Immigration Appeals, Administrative Review (AR) , Pre-Action Protocol (PAP) For JR and Judicial Reviews (JRs) In The Upper Tribunal (UT) or Judicial Reviews (JRs) In High Court.
As specialist immigration lawyers in London, we have very good track record of successfully challenging the Home Office, UKVI refusal decisions. Our leading immigration lawyes in London can prepare very good grounds to legally challenge the Home Office UKVI refusal decisions.
If your application to the Home Office, UKVI, Appeal to the First Tier Tribunal (FTT) or Judicial Review (JR) has been refused/dismissed, we can provide the required legal representations in challenging the refusal of such application/appeal/judicial review. We prvoide a vast range of immigration services in challenging the refusal of immigration applications. We also provide legal representations to our clients in challenging the delay on part of the Home Office UKVI in reaching a decision on the immigration application where the applicant is prejudiced by such delay.
Various legal services provided by us for challenging the Home Office UKVI refusal letters are as follows:
- Free UK Visa Refusal Assessment
- Challenging Refusal / Revocation Of Sponsor Licence
- Challenging Removal from the UK
- Reconsideration Of Naturalisation / Nationality Application
- Challenging Refusal Of Visitor Visa UK
- Immigration Appeals
- Administrative Review (AR)
- Pre Action Protocol (PAP)
- Immigration Judicial Review (JR)
Our expert team of compensation solicitors can represent you in your unlawful immigration detention claim against the Home Office UKVI. We can act on no win no fee basis in your damages claim against the Home Office UKVI for your unlawful immigration detention and will charge up to 25% of the compensation amount recovered from the Home Office UKVI as success fee in your case.
As specialist divorce and family law solicitors in London, we can provide expert divorce and family law advice and representations for all types of divorce and family law matters. Our experienced divorce / family law solicitors in London, have wealth of knowledge and extensive experience to provide divorce legal advice and representations concerning vast range of divorce and family law matters. As one of the top divorce lawyers in London, our experienced and highly qualified divorce lawyers and family law solicitors have helped a large number of clients with their divorce and family law matters successfully.
Ask a question to our specialist divorce lawyers for free divorce advice online or submit an online request to book an appointment for detailed divorce and family law consultation with one of our specialist divorce and family law solicitors. You may also find answer to your question in Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) about divorce and family law matters.
As specialist divorce and family law solicitors, we can provide fast, friendly, reliable and fixed fee legal services for following matters involving divorce and family law:
- Getting A Divorce
- Annulment Of Marriage UK
- Divorce Financial Settlement
- Spousal Maintenance UK
- Financial Settlement In England After An Overseas Divorce
- Dissolution Of Civil Partnership
- Annulment Of Civil Partnership
- Civil Partnership Dissolution Financial Settlement
- Financial Settlement In England After An Overseas Civil Partnership Dissolution
- Judicial Separation
- Child Arrangements Order
- Special Guardianship Order
- Non Molestation & Occupation Orders
- Contesting Non-Molestation Orders/Applications
- Separation Agreements
- Prenuptial Agreements
A Commissioner for Oaths is appointed by the Lord Chancellor. The powers granted are to administer oaths, take affidavits and statutory declarations. All the qualified solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are Commissioners For Oaths and have powers to administer oaths, take affidavits and statutory declarations.
As solicitors and commissioners for oath, we can provide services for the following: