You can apply for student visa or child student visa if you want to come to the UK for studying in a UK educational institution which is a Home Office approved education provider. The student visa is for students aged 16 or over and the child student visa is for students who are under the age of 18. A student who is aged 16 to 17 can apply for either student visa or child Student visa.
You can apply for a Short-term study visa to study English language in the UK. Short-term study visa is for English language courses lasting longer than 6 months and up to 11 months.
Our specialist team of student visa solicitors can provide expert immigration advice and legal representations for following applications related to student visa route:
- Entry Clearance For Student Visa UK
- Switching Into Student Visa UK
- Extension Of Student Visa UK
- Student Dependant Visa UK
- Entry Clearance For Child Student Visa UK
- Switching Into Child Student Visa UK
- Extension Of Child Student Visa UK
- Parent Of A Child Student Visa UK
- Short Term Study Visa To Study English In The UK