In order to obtain an extension to your leave to remain as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant you must score enough points and send supporting evidence where appropriate.
Points available for attributes are in the table below. This table applies to you if your previous leave was as a
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant, a Businessperson or Innovator in the 12 months immediately before the date of this application: or
- You are applying for leave to remain and have or were last granted, entryclearance, leave to enter or leave to remain as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant, a Businessperson or an Innovator.
Attributes table for extension applications
|Attributes: pass mark = 75 points||Points available|
|A. You have invested, or had invested on your behalf, not less than £200,000 (or £50,000 if, in your last grant of leave, you were awarded points for funds of £50,000) directly into one or more businesses in the UK.||20|
|B. You have:
• registered with HM Revenue & Customs as self-employed; or
• registered a new business in which you are a director; or
• registered as a director of an existing business.
Where your last grant of entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain was as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) migrant, one of the above conditions must have been met within six months of the specified date. The specified date being either:
This does not apply where your last grant of leave prior to the grant of leave that you currently have was as a Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Migrant, a Businessperson or an Innovator.
|C. You are engaged in business activity at the time of your application to extend your
leave to remain and you provide the specified evidence to show that on a date no earlier
than three months prior to the date of application, you were:
(a) registered with HM Revenue and Customs as self-employed, or
(b) registered a new business in which you are a director, or
(c) registered as a director of an existing business.
|D. You have:
A refusal of an application for extension of stay as a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Migrant is challenged by way of an Administrative Review against the refusal of Tier 1 Entrepreneur application. Upon successful application, the applicant is granted extension of stay as Tier 1 Entrepreneur Migrant for 2 years.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For Your Extension Of Stay As Tier 1 Entrepreneur Migrant?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with applications for extension of stay as Tier 1 Entrepreneur Migrant. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for extension of stay as Tier 1 Entrepreneur Migrant and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
Our Fees For An Application For Extension Of Stay As Tier 1 Entrepreneur Migrant
- We will charge you a fee from £2,000 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your application for extension of stay as Tier 1 Entrepreneur Migrant. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installments.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.