The Tier 1 (Investor) category is for high-net-worth individuals who want to make a substantial financial investment in the UK.
You do not need a job offer to apply in this category. The UKBA will assess your application based on your ability to invest £1,000,000 in the UK.
Applicants will not need to meet the separate English language requirement that applies to most other applicants under the points based system. This is because, while they are allowed to work in the United Kingdom if they wish to, they should not need to work.
Applicants will not need to meet the separate requirement for maintenance (funds) that applies to most other applicants under the points based system. This is because they will have met the attributes (main requirements) for this category and shown their ability to support themselves in the United Kingdom without needing help from public funds.
Points available for initial entrants under Tier 1 (Investor) are included in the table below. This table applies to all applicants seeking:
- entry clearance in this category who did not have leave in this category within the last 12 months; and
- further leave to remain in the United Kingdom in this category when their previous permission to stay was given under a category other than Tier 1 (Investor) or the former Investor category.
|Attributes (pass mark = 75 points)||Points|
A refusal of an entry clearance application as a Tier 1 Investor is challenged by way of Administrative Request to the Entry Clearance Manager (ECM). If refusal is maintained by the Entry Clearance Manager, then the same can be challenged by way of Judicial Review in High Court. Upon successful application, the applicant is granted leave to enter for 3 years and 4 months.
Our Services For Entry Clearance Application As A Tier 1 Investor
We can represent you in your entry clearance application and do all the work until decision by the Entry Clearance Officer (ECO) on your application. Our work will include:
- the completion of the paper or online application form;
- advising you on the relevant requirements, relevant laws and procedures;
- advising you on the relevant documents to be submitted in support of your application;
- considering the contents of such documents and discussing the same with you;
- advising you on the weaknesses and strengths of your application; and
- preparing a cover letter wherein we will explain in detailed how all the relevant requirements of the entry clearance are being satisfied.
The completed application will be forwarded to the applicant outside the UK who will sign the same and forward the application along with all the supporting documents to the relevant British Embassy/High Commission/Consulate for a decision to be made by them.
Where necessary, we will also liaise with the Entry Clearance Officer for an expeditious decision on your application.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For Your Entry Clearance Application As Tier 1 Investor?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with applications for UK Visa under the Tier 1 Investor category. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for UK Visa under the Tier 1 Investor category and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
Our Fees for Entry Clearance Application Under Tier 1 Investor Category
- We will charge you a fee from £2,500 (No VAT) for our professional immigration services in relation to your entry clearance application under Tier 1 Investor category. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installments.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.