A person can switch into Tier 2 Minister of religion category from inside the UK if the switching requirements as laid down in the Immigration Rules are duly satisfied.
If you fall under the list of persons who can switch into Tier 2 Minister of Religion category from inside the UK, we can provide same day visa service for your application to switch into Tier 2 Minister of Religion.
Who Can Switch Into Tier 2 Minister Of Religion?
You can apply from inside the UK if you have, or were last granted, leave in one of the categories listed in the table below:
- Any Tier 1 category;
- Tier 2 (General);
- Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer: Established Staff) if you are applying to change sponsor;
- Tier 2 (Intra-Company Transfer), under the rules in place before 6 April 2010 if you are applying to change sponsor;
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson);
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion);
- Tier 4 (General) student;
- Tier 5 (Temporary Worker) in the Creative and Sporting sub-category, for a job as a professional footballer switching into Tier 2 (Sportsperson)only;
- Dependant partner of a Tier 4 student;
- Highly Skilled Migrant Programme;
- Fresh Talent: Working in Scotland Scheme;
- International Graduates Scheme (or its predecessor the Science and Engineering Graduate Scheme);
- Business and Commercial work permits (except multiple entry work permits) including Intra-Company Transfer work permits;
- Sports and Entertainment work permits (except multiple entry work permits);
- Jewish Agency Employee;
- Member of the Operational Ground Staff of an Overseas-owned Airline;
- Minister of Religion, Missionary or Member of a Religious Order;
- Overseas Qualified Nurse or Midwife;
- Person Writing Up a Thesis;
- Postgraduate Doctor or Dentist;
- Representative of an Overseas Business;
- Representative of an Overseas Newspaper, News Agency or Broadcasting Organisation;
- Student Nurse;
- Student Re-Sitting an Examination;
- Student Union Sabbatical Officer.
Same Day Visa Service For Switching Into Tier 2 Minister Of Religion
We are registered with the Home Office, UKBA, Public Enquiry Office (PEO), Lunar House, Croydon to provide Same Day Visa Service for switching into Tier 2 Minister of Religion. Our immigration lawyers can prepare and submit your application to the Home Office, UKBA, PEO and get quick decision on the application. As Tier 2 Minister of Religion application requires biometrics of the applicant, you will have to attend the Home Office, Lunar House, PEO, Croydon with our legal representative on the day we will submit your application. The application submitted through our Same Day Visa Service is usually decided either same day or within 24 hours.
Why Sunrise Solicitors For Switching Into Tier 2 Minister of Religion?
The immigration solicitors at Sunrise Solicitors are experts in dealing with applications for switching into Tier 2 Minister of Religion. The quality of our service is self-evident from the reviews of our clients about the service provided by our immigration lawyers. You can contact us if you are seeking legal help from immigration lawyers in London in relation to your application for switching into Tier 2 Minister of Religion and our immigration solicitors will provide you fast, friendly, reliable and professional immigration service.
Our Fees For Switching Into Tier 2 Minister of Religion
- We will charge you a fee from £700 + VAT for our professional immigration services in relation to your application for switching into Tier 2 Minister of Religion through our same day visa service. The agreed fee will depend on the complexity of the matter and the casework involved in the matter.
- If you cannot afford to pay our fee in full at the time of instructing us in relation to your matter, you can pay half of the fee at the time of instructing us and rest of the fee can be paid by monthly installments.
- The agreed fee will cover all our work until decision by the Home Office on the application. However, it is pertinent to note that the agreed fee will not cover any disbursements to be incurred by the company on your behalf e.g. translation of documents, Home Office fee etc.